Wednesday, April 25, 2012

GREASE IS THE WORD AT PURPLEMOON

I was so giddy when I opened up this little box from PM with the new releases to blog inspired by the movie Grease, which is one of my favorites!!!  Poulet creates the most amazing Vintage clothing and these new designs are a must have!  I celebrated the new releases by finding an amazing sim to take photos and listening to the Grease soundtrack as I was creating, with a big smile and lots of oohs and ahs let me take you back to the era of Bobby socks and poodle skirts, Thunderbirds and Pink Ladies.... and what I love about PM is that you can create amazing modern looks with your vintage classics too!  So get down there and get yours today!

HOPPER DRESS IN BLACK AND PINK AND DOROTHY CAT EYE GLASSES IN OFF WHITE

I love Hopper from top to bottom!   The signature scarf tied at the neck, which matches the full black and white polka dot skirt belted at the waist showing off a curvy figure! When you walk you can see the pink underneath, it is just gorgeous! Matched with a classic tight v-necked short sleeved pink sweater.  This look is perfected with the Dorothy Cat Eyed glasses which have a menu that allows you to change the lens and other components to make them just right for any outfit!  I accessorised with with Saddle shoes and bobbie socks from Perfect Poodle, bangles from PM called Etnia and my retro hair is from Clawtooth.


PM CHA CHA DRESS IN BLACK / MAGENTA

Who could forget the sexy Cha Cha and her amazing dress!  Well Poulet has crafted this dress to perfection and it is available in the black and Teal but I wanted to try the Magenta and I just adore it!  The sexy ruffle at the bust with the fitted halter style top and skinny waist belt melding into the beautiful full skirt that is trimmed with magenta lace.  Oh can't you just imagine that high school dance right now?  I styled with hair from Donna Flora, bracelets from Mandala and the perfect sandal pumps from Betties. Poulet, I LOVE Cha Cha!!!!


SANDY DRESS IN RED

Sandy definitely would have knocked Danny's socks off in this lovely red stunner!  A sheer and lace top with a high waist red satin skirt, tied with a lovely red ribbon of satin and spilling out into the full shiny skirt with sheer red netting underneath, ramping up this classic vintage style with grace.  I added the Dorothy Cat Eye Glasses in Red with a clear lens, giving her that quiet sexy look.  I accessorised with earrings from Mandala, Badseed pumps from Stiletto Moody and a short pony tail with bangs from Fri.day.


TROPICALIA BAZAAR


There are still some great designs at the Tropicalia Bazaar to grab from PM, go get them before they are gone!

PM CHANDRA TOP IN RED (MESH)


Chandra is so versatile, the beautiful colors and patterns make it perfect for long or short skirts, leggings, jeans, dress it up or down, its a great addition to your spring and summer wardrobe.
 
 
 
 
PM ROSALI NECKLACE IN PINK/ LIGHT BLUE/ WHITE
 
Rosali is so lovely, a beautiful collection of flowers draped elegantly around your neck.  Rosali is perfect for a strapless summer top, gown.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment