Thursday, April 12, 2012

WHAT 'S NEW AT PURPLEMOON!?

There are so many amazing things going on at Purplemoon, an Easter Hunt, New 13K Members gown, new designs, you really have to go in and take a look! 

13K MEMBERS GIFT

Poulet you spoil us, this dress is off the charts!  Marlene gown in Chocolate, omg I could just eat this up!  the beautiful ruffled strapless top, gift wrapped with a triple wrapped waist bow and a tight fighting patterned skirt with layers of lacy ruffles cascading to the floor and finished off with mid length black satin gloves with little pearl button like detail.  I styled this luscious gown with Tears me not jewelry in Onyx, Poulet did put out the lovely Cycle set in Chocolate for you to enjoy with Marlene today.  My hair is from truth.  Ty Poulet, it is our honor to be among your 13K members!


SOME NEW RELEASES



I FEEL GOOD PANTS IN AQUA (MESH), APRIL BLOUSE IN WHITE AND TEARS ME NOT EARRINGS IN TURQUOISE


Cute pants! I love the detail, patterns, flared bottoms, colors, so fun, flirty, spring!  The blouse just seemed to call to them, April in white, with the flowing sleeves, V neck with lace detail, and just high cut enough to show a little tummy! I added the perfect touch, PM's Tears Me Not Earrings in Turquoise just to finish off,  I styled with hair from Lamb, and espadrilles from GOS.



COCO CARDIGAN IN LAVENDER - MESH

l Love this cardigan, Its so simple but perfect for a casual day in the spring, a pair of Capri's, shorts, short skirt, long skirt, endless possibilities!  The detail, tiny buttons, you can feel how soft it is!  I styled with a tiny white mini, part of an outfit from DeLa and my favorite shoe right now lol, strappy sandal from Kalnins, they are color change.  My hair is from Lamb.


DRESS ME PURPLE HUNT ITEMS AND OTHER GREAT PM FASHIONS


JULIA BALLOON DRESS AND CYCLE AMETHYST JEWELRY AND METALLIC

This lovely version of Julia balloon dress is so springy, such a lovely color, you can dress this simple dress up or leave it dressed down for a casual look.  This is part of the hunt and so worth searching for!


I styled with the gorgeous Cycle set in Amethyst, so classic and lovely, just a perfect companion for Julia!  I styled with hair from Lamb and some cute strappy spring sandals, that are color change from Kalnins.


MARGA TUNIC IN DARK PURPLE, MARA BOOTS,  CUBICS II IN LAVENDER AND MONOGRAM BAG HUNT ITEMS

Marga Tunic is so lovely, I chose to just show it off as is, you could wear it with leggings or jeans, a tight short skirt, the possibilities are endless!  The gorgeous boots with their heels and fringe are just perfect match in the rich Purple suede fabric.  The Monogram bag comes with 2 options, one to carry in hand and one to wear on shoulder.  It matches the tunic and boots and gives you a fun, flirty casual look!


Cubics II in Lavender claims its place, the long diamond and gem earrings and pendant work with any number outfits, casual to formal.  I styled with hair from W&Y.  All these lovely items are part of the hunt!

SHELAN PURPLE PANTS AND METALLIC VIOLET NAILS FROM THE HUNT AND SHELAN PURPLE AND BLACK TOP FROM PM

I just love these fun ruffled pants, especially in this rich purple!  The are perfect for clubbing, going out and having a fun night, matched with the lovely Metallic violet nails, which are both from the hunt!  I styled with the matching top available at PM in a variety of colors called Shelan top in Black and Purple, not a hunt item.  The hair I chose comes from Junewave.


ARISU PANTS IN PURPLE WITH BELT, TRIBAL NECKLACE, METALLIC VIOLET NAILS FROM THE HUNT AND CHANDRA TOP IN BLACK MESH

I love these pants, they have an oriental flair, the bright purple and black hip sash, the lovely tribal necklace, also part of the hunt, is a fun piece lots of color and a great addition to this outfit.  I used the metallic violet nails too, all from the hunt.  I paired these items with the very detailed and perfectly matched tank called Chandra from PM, not a hunt item but available in a multitude of colors!  I styled with ankle boots from Bax and hair from W&Y.


JUNGLE LEGGINGS, TRIBAL NECKLACE, METALLIC VIOLET NAILS FROM THE HUNT AND APRIL BLOUSE FROM PM

One more pair of wonderful leggings rounds out our hunt gifts from PM, Jungle leggings are so great, you can wear them with a strappy pair of sandals and a long or short top, little dress, so many possibilities!  I again paired with companion hunt gifts, tribal necklace and metallic violet nails.  I styled with one of my favorite new items from PM called April Blouse in white.  I love the sleeves on this gorgeous top, the are so lovely, and move beautifully!  April is not a hunt item but available in different colors at PM.  I styled with strappy sandals from Kalnins and hair from lamb.  Go do the hunt and get these 10 great gifts! Really a staple in your spring wardrobe!  Thank you Poulet for all the amazing goodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment