Wednesday, January 12, 2011

FUN WITH CASUAL CHIC!

So much of the time in SL fashion I think we over look casuals.  They can be so fun to dress up or down, look chic or shabby.  Here are just a couple quick casual looks I threw together to give you an idea of what you can do quickly when your headed out the door.  Both of these looks you can mix and match the pieces to create more fun without spending a fortune on a wardrobe!

 My first choice is this cute little leopard print, animal prints are big and always come back into fashion.  This one is from B! Fashion, comes with the belt.  I dressed it up with some animal print heels from N-core and a short studded leather jacket from Ricielli and some bangles and hoop earrings from Gems & Kisses. I also chose a loose pulled back up do that works for days or evenings.


The next look I chose was this sexy little strapless mini from DeLa and a metal hip belt from market street.  The shoes again from N-Core, I love the sandal look, the jewelry is from Mandala as are the nails.  I chose a sexy messy up do that hangs down in sexy curls around the face, framing it, I love this look for a night of clubbing or a party.

No comments:

Post a Comment