Monday, December 27, 2010

FOR THE LOVE OF VINTAGE!

 Black and White is always a very great way to have a vintage photo done, This is my favorite picture and was taken by my best friend and photograpther extrodinaire Nivo Questi.  I love how the B&W just gives it that extra luster!  The outfit is from HOB called Lois, Jewelry from the incredible Gems & Kisses and the cute hair is from Curio called Betty Boop.


 This lovely shot was taken by the uber talented Valeria Endrizzi, The outfit was a one of a kind from Donna Flora, auctioned off for charity. The Jewelry is Mayur from Alienbear. This picture bring out the very cute side of the vintage I just love how playful she made this look!


Another of my absolutely favorite outfits is from Kimmera Madison of Tres Beau, called Katina.  This fabulous shot was taken by the extrodinary Berto Firanelli.  This flapper look is so sexy I love it!  The jewelry is from the one and only, Gems & Kisses called Classical Chic.


Vintage is one of my favorite looks and actually launced my modeling career, it is my signature and I have so much fun, dressing up in my vintage and styling, really its a look I think that will never really go out of style and you can mix it with modern pieces for a truely gorgeous look!

No comments:

Post a Comment