Friday, May 11, 2012

THE FABULOUS SHEY

There are some great new designs from Shey available for your spring and summer wardrobe and with interesting new twists!

SHEY OZLEM MESH MINI DRESS IN ELEGANCE

True to form Shey has come out with some great minis for spring and summer!  I chose the Elegance pattern to show you, I love the off white and tan with the gold stripes and gold flower applique, it works well as a casual or dressed up for a semi formal event.  I styled with hair from Fri.day, necklace and bracelets from Mandala and shoes from N-Core.  My Eyeliner is from Madrid Solo and lipstick from Glamorize. Ozlem mini's come in Black, elegance, flowers, Green, Pink, Summer.



SHEY SILAN MESH MINI DRESSES IN FLOWERS, POLKA DOT AND VICTORIAN


We will start with flowers and I have to say that Cuba Avedon of Shey is a man after my own heart!  First, he makes such cute mini's and then... He makes a hud that gives them 6 different patterns and unlimited color choices!!! OMG!  What a bargain!  I just love flowers, this is my favorite pattern with the bright colors and bold patterns!  I styled with shoes from N-Core, hair from Lamb and hoop earrings in gold.


Next up is the Victorian Style, this also comes with that fabulous hud with 6 patterns and color change options, I love the pinks!  This pattern was my favorite, so classic and lovely again you could wear this out casual or dress it up for a semi formal evening.  I styled with hair from lamb and shoes from N-Core.


The last in the set is Polka Dots and again I went with the pink design, I just love it, such a fresh spring and summer color! Polka Dot also has a hud with different designs and color choices. I love the pattern!  The mini really looks great and the detail is beautiful, I love how Cuba creates these simple, yet really elegant looks!  Head down to Shey today and grab yours, they are really a bargain and such great quality!  I styled with shoes from N-Core and Gold hoop earrings.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much for your great post <3
    Cuba Avedon

    ReplyDelete