Sunday, May 20, 2012

WHAT'S NEW AT ASTERIA CREATIONS

There are a few great new summer outfits at Asteria Creations that are a must have for your summer wardrobe!  The colors are vibrant and lively, enough to perk you up and have you looking amazing for whatever comes your way this summer!

BETSIE JOHNSON DRESS IN PINK, BLACK AND RED

Betsie is so great, I love these strapless ruffled mini's!  They just work for so many events and look perfect!  I love the colors Katherine has used, they are lovely. The come with a bow as well that you can style with.  I styled with shoes from WCI, hair from Lamb, earrings an bracelet from the former Gems and Kisses and my nails are from Le Boheme.

The black polka dot is so fun!  Its classic and can be worn with or without the bow, I like the bow it dresses it up perfectly for a semi formal event.  I styled with polka dot shoes from WCI, bracelets from PM, hair from Lamb, nails from Le Boheme and Earrings from Mandala.

Lastly, the red which has a lovely satin sheen to it and again would make a lovely dress for a semi formal, summer wedding, evening out, show off your sexy legs in Betsie Johnson from Asteria Creations.  I styled with hair from Fri.day, nails from Le Boheme and shoes from 24 shoo

EMILIE OUTFIT IN WHITE AND PINK

Emilie is one of my favorite new summer outfits, its so stunning!  I love the classic white with black accents.  The pants have a great loose fit and the short strapless top just compliments them so well.  The large polka dot belt finishes off the look. Again another outfit you could wear anywhere, it can go from casual chic to semi formal.  I styled with Polka Dot shoes from WCI, nails from Le Boheme, Earrings from Mandala, bracelets from PM and hair from Vanity Hair.

Here it is in Pink and Emilie is available in other fun colors, grab a few of your favorites, they are so fun!  The Pink has stripes instead of polka dots, I styled with jewelry from Mandala, hair from Fri.day, nails from Le Boheme and my favorite versatile summer shoes from WCI.



No comments:

Post a Comment