Thursday, May 17, 2012

WHAT'S NEW AT ARISARIS!

Some great summer fashion is coming your way from Arisaris!  I just love love the little mesh dresses that Ariadna is creating!

http://slurl.com/secondlife/ArisAris/129/140/27

In these photos I have used brand new poses from Shey's Female Photo Pose set.  They are really fun to work with!

ARISARIS RIG 56 DEGRADE OF FLOWER

Such a great dress, love the colors, the pattern, such a youthful, carefree look!  Perfectly fitted and with mesh, fits like a glove!  I styled with jewelry from Gabriel, hair from Exile, shoes from N-Core and the pose I used is a brand new set of female photo poses from Shey and its Female Pose 55.


ARISARIS RIG 57 FANTASY BRANCHES

 
Fantasy Branches is a very stunning piece!  I love the intricate patterning on the dress, it is a walking piece of art, the colors are perfect and the design just pops!   You could dress this up or down for any occasion!  I styled with hair from Junewave, shoes from N-Core, bangles from G&K and the pose from Shey is 57.


ARISARIS RIG 58 WAVES OF FLAMES

 
Waves of Flames is so colorful and all the colors compliment each other beautifully, I just adore this dress, again you could dress it up for a semi formal occasion, wear it to a wedding, its just beautiful!  I styled with shoes from N-core, earrings and necklace from PM, bangles from G&K and hair from lamb.  The poses from Shey is 65.


ARISARIS RIG 59 MOTTLED

 
Last but certainly not least for this group of dresses is Mottled, a classic black and white, I love how this dress blends together, pattern, shape, perfection!  I styled with jewelry from Mandala, hair from Fri.day, shoes from Kalnins and The pose from Shay in 76.



ARISARIS RIG 54 STRIPES GREEN BLOUSE

 
Very cute top from Arisaris!  Just a simple loose tank that you could pair with jeans, skirts, shorts, anything for a great summer casual, not only with the style but all the color choices.  I styled with skinny jeans from BE, shoes from N-Core, jewelry from Alienbear and hair from Amacci.


ARISARIS RIG 54 STRIPES PURPLE BLOUSE

Just wanted to show off the purple too, love the colors, again so many choices for this cute top!  I styled with skinny jeans from BE, Shoes from N-Core, jewelry from PM and hair from lamb.

No comments:

Post a Comment