Friday, March 30, 2012

PURPLEMOON FOR SPRING!

I was so excited to see the amazing designs Poulet put out for spring!  It's so fun walking into one of your favorite store with an empty credit card and so many things you love to warm that credit card up!!!  You must head into Purplemoon and check out these gorgeous spring fashions!

BED OF ROSES MESH DRESS IN PURPLE AND TEAL

Bed of Roses is so lovely a slim fitted kimono style dress in a regal purple with beautiful teal flowers and high waisted sash.  I love this look you can where it anywhere and look fabulous!  The colors just add that warm spring feel.  I paired Bed of Roses with Earrings from PM called Tears Me Not in Turquoise, Shoes from Stiletto Moody and hair from Vanity Hair.


LYN COCKTAIL MESH DRESS IN BLACK AND GREY

This stylish little cocktail dress has so many possibilities!  Beautiful grey patterned and accented with a strip of black that falls from shoulder to hemline, a wide black waist and a slim grey patterned belt that matches the pattern in the dress.  It is simple and elegant a beautiful vintage look for your evening out.  I styled with hair from truth, a bracelets from Alienbear called Mayur, Earring from Mandala called  Monica and the perfect shoes from Stiletto Moody called Elegant Slingbacks in Silver.


HARMONY MESH DRESS IN AQUA

I love Harmony!!!  Oh this dress brings back so many memories of a 8 year old girl and her mother's delicious 70's wardrobe!!!! Sigh, the colors, the flare, the platform heels!!!!  My mom had a pants suit like this with the wispy arms and sequined patterns, I loved it!  I use to dress up in it all the time and hold disco theatre in the middle of the yard on the farm with any kitten, puppy, piglet I could get my hands on and relive Saturday Night Fever in all its glory, Bee Gee's songs, then I would move to  ABBA, I was the Dancing Queen, or so I thought!  Shaun Cassidy was my boy friend and we would sing Da Doo Run Run....  after this performance whomever stayed was treated to warm milk and bread, really they learned to love me, When I grew up I was destined to be a background singer for the Bee Gee's, The Commodore's, whoever else would schedule me in...I was a star... (they were in it just for their treat, after it was gone, they were outta there) !!! 

LOL Back to this gorgeous dress!  Perfect from the ruffled collar to the slim fitting ankle length skirt and the wispy arms and cape like layered material that flows from the back to the floor.  I love the colorful sequined patterns!


Look how perfectly the sleeves flow and the patterns work their way around. Love it!  I styled with hair from Damselfly, platform disco pumps from Conversations and earrings from Mandala.



JULIA BALLOON MESH DRESS IN RED

Julia is so sweet, I love this simple, fun little dress!  So perfect for a warm spring day with its banded strapless top and bottom and the middle with loose fitting patterned material, its a great design that can be dressed up or down for any occasion!  I styled with Earrings and Bracelets and nails in gold from Mandala called GOTAMA. My hair is from LOQ and the gold boots are from Armidi called Kyoto.


TROPICANA SWIMSUIT IN GOLD FOR REINA HISPANA 2012

This gold swimsuit is such a stunner!  Perfect for a beauty pageant you would feel like a winner wearing this for sure, they may as well just pass you the crown!  I love how the suit winds it's way around the body with bands of gold fabric and the ruffles on top that mix with the gold and black feathers that are arranged just perfectly! 



You will look spectacular coming or going, wrapped in gold, in this one of a kind beauty from Purplemoon! I styled with hair from Exile, shoes from Stiletto Moody and Earrings from Mandala.



No comments:

Post a Comment